We're Hiring - Digital Marketing Executive
Red Ant Solutions is looking for an energetic and confident digital marketer to join the team.
Salary £23,000-25,000 a year
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, hands – on and ambitious individual who is passionate about working in the digital marketing industry.
We are an award-winning and integrated digital marketing agency with a strong background in delivering meaningful, high-quality B2B and B2C marketing communications across a wide range of business sectors. We’re a highly experienced bunch specialising in website design, SEO, paid advertising, social media and rebranding.
With a vast range of clients, the workday is full and varied at Red Ant Solutions. As Digital Marketing Executive, you will be working alongside experienced digital marketers whilst taking full ownership over your clients. You will support their goals and objectives by creating, managing and delivering SEO campaigns whilst providing a day-to-day consultancy service. Please note, the role will have a strong emphasis on SEO campaigns but there will also be some social and paid advertising projects.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Perform keyword research in coordination with various client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- On-going website auditing including technical, content, keyword and backlink audits
- Demonstrate initiative with ongoing awareness of industry trends and opportunities
- Creating and delivering impactful and measurable SEO campaigns
- Writing various content for blog posts and websites
- Client account management - forming long-lasting relationships, getting involved in video calls/face-to-face meetings (post-Covid-19!
- Educated to at least degree level or possess equivalent experience
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing techniques and strategies
- The ability to work independently without supervision but also, and of course as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Experience in the following is desirable:
- Previous Agency experience
- Google Analytics and Google webmaster tools such as Google Search Console
- SEO tools such as SEMrush and Screaming Frog
- Familiarity with various website CMS systems
- Key elements of SEO including onsite and offsite optimisation
- Some understanding of technical SEO.
Please bear in mind the role requires someone with a desire to succeed in the online digital world. Full training will be given as required.
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Training and development as required
- Career progression opportunities
- Sick Pay
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Flexible on remote working post Covid-19.
This position is full-time Monday to Friday from 9 am till 5.30 pm.
We promote flexible working during the current pandemic but you will need to live fairly locally or have access to transport to our offices in Godalming, Surrey for when restrictions are lifted.
Remote interview process
Does this role sound like you? If so, then we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] telling us why you think that you will make a great addition to the Red Ant Solutions SEO team. We can't wait to hear from you!
17 February 2021