We're Hiring - Senior Digital Marketing Executive
We are recruiting for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join the Red Ant Solutions team.
Salary £25,000-27,500 a year
Are you a hard-working, outgoing and motivated team player looking for your next step in the digital marketing industry?
Then we want to hear from you…
Founded in 2003, Red Ant Solutions is an award-winning, forward-thinking integrated digital marketing agency with a strong background in delivering meaningful, high-quality B2B and B2C marketing communications across a wide range of business sectors. We’re a highly experienced agency, specialising in website design, SEO, paid advertising, social media and rebranding.
We are now looking for a diligent new member to join our SEO and digital marketing team. With a vast range of clients, no day is the same here at Red Ant Solutions. You must be a motivated team player who is willing to get stuck in with the key elements of digital marketing. The role will have a strong emphasis on SEO campaigns but there will also be some social and paid advertising projects.
As Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you will be working alongside experienced digital marketers whilst taking full ownership over your own B2B and B2C clients. You will support their bespoke goals and objectives by creating, managing and delivering SEO campaigns whilst providing a day-to-day consultancy to your client base including full data and reporting. You will need to have a strong eye for detail, an analytical approach to working as well as being able to learn fast and work as part of a team.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Perform keyword research in coordination with various client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Work with clients and external authoritative domains to execute effective link building campaigns, aiding with client brand awareness and increasing organic visibility resulting in successful outreach activity
- On-going website auditing including technical, content, keyword and backlink audits
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in-line with the elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Liaise with the Technical SEO team to fix site issues and find new opportunities to improve SEO campaign performance
- Demonstrate initiative with ongoing analysis of industry trends and opportunities (algorithm updates, changes to SERPs and any new tools etc.)
- Creating and delivering impactful and measurable SEO campaigns
- Reporting and taking accountability for KPIs
- Writing various content for blog posts and websites according to the client’s bespoke strategies
- Client account management - forming long-lasting relationships, getting involved in video calls/face-to-face meetings (post-Covid-19!)
- Supporting the rest of the Red Ant team with sourcing images, proofreading content, writing responses to client briefs and briefing external suppliers
- Supporting with general marketing admin tasks.
- Educated to at least degree level or sufficient experience
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing techniques and strategies
- The ability to work independently without supervision but also, and of course as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and close-knit environment (open plan office) where quality and efficiency of work is essential.
Experience in the following is desirable:
- Previous Agency experience
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Google webmaster tools such as Google Search Console
- Experience and solid familiarity with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz and Screaming Frog
- Hands-on experience in various website CMS systems such as WordPress, Umbraco and Drupal
- Key elements of SEO including onsite and offsite optimisation
- The awareness of key elements of user experience (UX)
- Some understanding of technical SEO.
Please bear in mind the role requires someone with a desire to succeed in the online digital world. Full training will be given as required.
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Training and development as required
- Career progression opportunities
- Sick Pay
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
This position is full-time Monday to Friday from 9 am till 5.30 pm.
We promote flexible working during the current pandemic but you will need to live fairly locally or have access to transport to our offices in Godalming, Surrey for when restrictions are lifted.
Remote interview process
Does this role sound like you? If so, then we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] telling us why you think that you will make a great addition to the Red Ant Solutions SEO team. We can't wait to hear from you!
17 February 2021