4eco approached us to drive the marketing strategy and plan for the launch of a unique bio-plastic range of cutlery and straws. Their brief to us was to develop a complete launch programme including an integrated approach to both online and offline communication channels.
What We Did
- Conduct a complete and detailed study and analysis of this market sector, including competitor’s styles, as well as current and future trends
- Develop a strategy for this sector and identify key sector targets, while providing market guidance, good practice, and advice
- Identify relevant certification needed to ensure there were no legal barriers to bringing the product range to market
- Formulate a scheduled plan for communication via online and offline channels as well as focused press releases
- Create and evolve a powerful brand identity including; logo, image, and graphics generation, tone of voice and company stance on the Plastic waste and Green issues
- Developed online and offline creative for the chosen concepts and integrate this through all media channels
- Print sourcing and effective management of various packaging, brochures and printed media
4eco are now well advanced into their project and are enjoying steady growth in brand awareness. The brand itself has been well received and sits comfortably within this market sector while being fresh, new and exciting. The range of marketing materials online and offline have portrayed a professional and dynamic company allowing 4eco to become involved with key discussions via high-level meetings and symposiums. The products range went on sale at the end of May 2019 and Red Ant Solutions has been key in identifying a distribution partner for both wholesale and internet retail sales.